Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0121 seconds.
2016 x

You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Fox
    started a topic Amp Series - Amplitude Inspired Fractal Art

Amp Series - Amplitude Inspired Fractal Art

A series of fractals inspired by the OST of Amplitude [The Harmonix created songs, not the licensed/backer supplied ones.] ( Note that the images here...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Fox; 07-06-2016, 11:42 PM.

• Lil'Ruff
    started a topic Possible Bugs/Defects Thread

Possible Bugs/Defects Thread

Hey,

I have only been playing this on the PS3, but I just thought it would be nice for people to share different "bugs" or odd...
    See more | Go to post

• Amplitude Online FreQcast // Episode 6: Spread the Word!

Amplitude Online FreQcast // Episode 6: Spread the Word!

Yo! What's up FreQs! We have released our 6th episode of the FreQcast and it is now available for download! If you have a chance please subscribe to us on iTunes and like and review the FreQcast so other FreQs can find it!

Amplitude Online FreQcast // Episode 6 - Spread the Word! Peachio and Resetti talk about the Amplitude One-Handed Challenge, how everyone can promote Amplitude, and a special surprise topic for Peach. We also discuss our favorite nanoblasters and give a special shout-out to all of the users of th...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Resetti; 02-09-2016, 12:28 AM.

• AmpliTuesday - Bootleg Online Multiplayer?

AmpliTuesday - Bootleg Online Multiplayer?

What is going on, everyone!! This is DJKNAI and I'm back with the NEW Amplitude HD: A Cult Classic Reborn by Harmonix!!! I play two songs from the game and discuss some topics! Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to like comment and subscribe!

See more | Go to post

• Amplitude Online FreQcast // Episode 5: What Makes a FreQ?

Amplitude Online FreQcast // Episode 5: What Makes a FreQ?

Hello FreQs!
    Our fifth episode of the Amplitude Online FreQcast is now available! Download the FreQcast today!
    Special guests Modo and DJ KNAI visit us from Houston for our Amplitude pre-release party and join us for this FreQcast! We talk about our first impressions of the new Amplitude, what makes a FreQ, and what introduced us to the FreQuency and Amplitude series. We also talk about our rivals on the leaderboards and invite old FreQs we haven't seen back to the community.

Amplitude Online FreQcast // Episode...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Resetti; 01-05-2016, 01:08 AM.
Working...
X