No announcement yet.

FreQuency/Amplitude Remixes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup! Same username, but I may have to add you. (My privacy settings are set to where only I can add someone) I'm loving this game too! I want to review it! And maybe I can bring more attention to it. In the hopes that maybe they'll bring back Remix Mode!

Comment

• XdeathSRK
      XdeathSRK commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent you dem links. Check your private messages.

• DJ ROBB
      DJ ROBB commented
      Editing a comment
      Man that'll be awesome! Definitely a great big stepping stone towards the result of getting those modes. More likely remix mode. Haha!

My psn: Dj20bb

Add me once you get the chance!

Btw, i love your reviews on any subject. My favorite one from you is still the metal gear review. Man you blew me away with the emphasis you break down into your reviews. I could relate to all your experiences you had in that game. Cant wait for amplitudes review! 😀
      Last edited by DJ ROBB; 01-07-2016, 10:25 PM.

belly..mp3

kolors.mp3

The wait is over. here are the 2 fresh remixes. they were not uploaded anywhere. so this is an amplitudeonline xclusive. lol. always wanted to say that. haha.
    so, turn up the voulume, the ba55, and check em out.

Comment

Badass, as ALWAYS, Robb!!! Hahah I can tell those are your favs.

Comment

thnxs! and at this moment, yes they are my favs. but im still working on a few others i really like and wanna finish. i should make my own thread for the brand new remixes! ill set that up a lil later.

Comment

I wanna remix "Do Not Retreat" like a mf. I'm tempted to ask Symbion for the stems for the sole purpose

Comment

• DJ ROBB
            DJ ROBB commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha. So do i. Man mak its good to see you. First i wanna play it through an get my points up. then mix it! Hehe
            Last edited by DJ ROBB; 01-09-2016, 06:29 AM.

I'm not great at remixing, but I wanted to give it a whirl on Dub Pistol's "Official Chemical"! Just made this mix a few minutes ago. Some parts are a little crowded, especially with the axe track, so I may tweak it in the future. Here you go:

https://soundcloud.com/ecksonik/freq...chemical-remix

Comment

• DJ ROBB
            DJ ROBB commented
            Editing a comment
            wow ecksonik, that was a great mix! keep remixing man, i wanna hear more!

• EthanE3Eves
            EthanE3Eves commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the detail you put on the drums and that you weren't afraid to use the axe. That's a very intimidating aspect for many people. Overall, very solid mix! Please keep mixing!

Feel free to check out my stream sometime where I talk about mixing and show mixes and tips and tricks along with my approaches to it! I'd love to shoot the breeze.

• ecksonik
            ecksonik commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you DJ ROBB and EthanE3Eves !!!

I appreciate the feedback.

And I'll follow Ethan on Twitch! I might do a remix of Cosmic Assassins or Funky Dope Maneuver next.

Uploaded a new remix on SoundCloud. This time it's of one of my favorites, DJ Q-Bert's "Cosmic Assassins." Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/ecksonik/freq...ssassins-remix

Comment

That was BADASS! I love that song! One of my favorites to remix! So much so, I remixed it 3 times! Here's a LARGE jam of all three!

Comment

• ecksonik
              ecksonik commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice remixes SunBunz ! I like the use of echo as well!

I haven't got to play the new Amplitude yet because I don't have a PS4 yet and the PS3 version STILL isn't out yet, but I was wondering from those of you who have got to play it already, please, please tell me they brought back the remix mode?? :/ I really loved remixing in FreQuency and the old Amplitude (More so in Amp than FreQ, I wasn't as much into FreQ as I was Amp), and that's one of the biggest things I've been looking forward to in the new one since I 1st discovered the Kickstarter :/
            Last edited by XERQ GRANITE; 01-11-2016, 08:21 PM.
            Originally posted by XdeathSRK
            FreQs Helping FreQs

Comment

• XdeathSRK
              XdeathSRK commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry to break your dreams, but no. -_-

Here's the status on everything:
              - PS3 port coming in spring
              - Digital soundtrack only had 10 songs
              - DLC is up in the air at this point

We discovered a way to do ghetto online through Shareplay, but no official Remix or Online modes. I can give you a Shareplay demo if you want though, expect lag on your end.

PSN: Xdeathsrk

It's been a big mess.
              Last edited by XdeathSRK; 01-10-2016, 12:42 PM.

• Resetti
              Resetti commented
              Editing a comment
              The game and music is really solid though!

• XdeathSRK
              XdeathSRK commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, yes it is.

We dont ever wanna lose hope on that! We are doing our very best that it sees to it we achieve these modes.

The game is in the spotlight Section in the ps store, front page. When you open your browser amplitude is on the frontpage.

More publicty, more sales, may get us these modes we deserve! From the mess we're in, im just hoping they'll compensate us and consider both modes. More likely remix mode!! Lol

Comment

• DJ ROBB
              DJ ROBB commented
              Editing a comment
              Youre right xeroq granite, i havent seen much of promoting for amplitude. From what ive heard they've promoted amplitude through twitter, ps store, and ps web browser! Im sure they did more but i havent seen it yet.

During my vacation i was able to get my 2 nieces and my oldest sister hooked on amplitude! It all starts with that training mode! A few trys for my sis an nieces an they were well on their way to campaign mode! They look like me when im so focused wanting to beat the songs. Haha

So xeroq granite, your family may not know about it, but once you get ahold of the game, gather everyone around and let the music, the amazing graphics, and the gameplay get ahold of them and suck them into the world of amazment, addiction, 2weeks of no sleep, extradinary sound, a condensed shack with no windows just playing the crap out of amplitude! Lmao! Its life changing. I know, but it has its perks! Lol

XdeathSRK, yessir i gotta stay positive. Im a humble giant till i play amplitude! You dont wanna be around when im amped up! Or youre freq name would really stand for something! haha im just kidding!
              Last edited by DJ ROBB; 01-12-2016, 10:07 PM.

• XdeathSRK
              XdeathSRK commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, my sis is a huge Amp fan too! Waiting on the damn ps3 port. X(

Believe it or not my mom is very much into rhythm games, so I showed it to her as well. If you can name another mom on Earth that can play Expert Guitar on Rock Band, and has an unhealthy obsession with zombies and metal, you let me know. =P

Funny story on my name, I actually hate it lol.
              When I joined the shoryuken.com forums, I was gonna go with the usual Hawkeye but figured it would be taken. So I went with the villain of the game I was playing at the time (FFV).

I guess I just use it for continuity's sake since it costs $ to change certain account names. I don't even go on srk anymore, I hate what the place has become lol.

I should put in my sig 'Just call me Nick'. =P

• DJ ROBB
              DJ ROBB commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn man! Your moms can get down on those games! I dont know other moms that play like that. Lol

And keep your name man, xdeathsrk is pretty tight!

I should really load up some old songs from my PS2
            Check me out!

Comment

• DJ ROBB
              DJ ROBB commented
              Editing a comment
              You definitely have to upload some ancient history. Trust me its nice to dig up old stuff and remind yourself of who you were then, and what you've become now! I always found that to be a great approach on things!

Plz upload what you feel you would like to share with us! Your definitely in the right thread to do it!
              Last edited by DJ ROBB; 01-12-2016, 10:04 PM.

One of my first FreQuency remixes ever. I still hear this occasionally, I love it, especially the chorus

Last edited by DJ_Alex; 01-13-2016, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• DJ ROBB
              DJ ROBB commented
              Editing a comment
              Idc how ol this mix is. I like juno reactor and you did a damn good job for a first mix!

• DJ_Alex
              DJ_Alex commented
              Editing a comment
              Took ALOT of editing tho lol First version sounded alot different and dint like it much, so I tried to make the whole song flow instead of every section sounding different.

Gahhhh maybe I'll just see if I can record with my phone lol. I got some unfinished ones that are quite interesting, but couldn't figure out the rest of the sections.

Pretty proud of the Selecta drum track part and the eerie No Doubt remix part I did. I timed it so the second section is really sparce with that keyboard doing most of the work, and Gwen comes in just to say I'll be the one to burn you...'.
            I am Nick, this is my crap: YouTube & Twitch. My PSN is Xdeathsrk. Questions?

Comment

• XdeathSRK
              XdeathSRK commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll keep that in mind for when I can actually get my laptop fixed -_-.

You're just a little fountain of useful information aren't you? =P

• SpikeStarkey
              SpikeStarkey commented
              Editing a comment
              Apparently not that useful lol.
              Then again, depending on what's wrong with your laptop...

• XdeathSRK
              XdeathSRK commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing I can fix, and the warranty is long gone. =P

I made this one with a friend after the days of online. I think we made about 5 or so together offline.
            I have many more made with those who I met on Amp though, that I never recorded.

Comment

I like you guys remixes. Its dope! I have a few on its way. But ill make a new thread for it. It would only be for the new ones.! This is where my creative thinking comes into play. Its so fun!

Comment

Working...
              X