Check me out!

here's one I just made won!

Comment

look at me i am old hahahaha

Comment

• won1LayZFlip
        won1LayZFlip commented
        Editing a comment
        Crazy I know I played frequency with you back in the day! I remember how your freq looked like!

I've kept a hold of this for the longest!
      My FreQ is the 3rd one at the very bottom starting from the left.

Photo created by Bitter Zeason aka D7.

Comment

• won1LayZFlip
        won1LayZFlip commented
        Editing a comment
        NICE! old school save for the win!

• Resetti
        Resetti commented
        Editing a comment
        Love this so much! I'm happy to see people saved old files I don't have anymore

• KOS-NEX
        KOS-NEX commented
        Editing a comment
        I was lucky enough to have had this uploaded on my photobucket account.

I was a sucker for keeping a hold of old files! Old chat logs ,etc.

Unfortunately, I lost most of that stuff before I got a chance to upload it in some online storage.

My computer had decided to wipe out its entire memory.

Sad times! ;-;

Since I have the ps2 hooked up for Gitaroo Man, I took these. The FreQuency one isn't my original one though. =/ I think they're both still pretty boss though, considering the tools.
      I am Nick, this is my crap: YouTube & Twitch. My PSN is Xdeathsrk. Questions?

Comment

• won1LayZFlip
        won1LayZFlip commented
        Editing a comment
        Niceee I wish my memory card didn't reformat back in 2003 :\ I replayed FreQ and Amp to get them Stars!

• XdeathSRK
        XdeathSRK commented
        Editing a comment
        Hehe, luckily I've never had any corrupted data ever. Except for my SNES copy of Final Fantasy 2/4, but that's just a bad battery.

My ps2 memory card slots aren't doing so hot though. It's like jiggling an NES cartridge to find the sweet spot. =P

This is my FreQuency and Amplitude FreQ's! memory card still alive after all this years! and still have some mixes I never did upload lol gonna try and record them to upload them!

Comment

• DJ_Alex
        DJ_Alex commented
        Editing a comment
        Throw sum mo son!

And yeah man... I remmeber you told me that... fucking crazy If i lived near by, I would share my things to ya marcel! cause ima throw sum mo! Boy you know you fascinating!

• XdeathSRK
        XdeathSRK commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright that's it, strike 2 Diego. No SD cards for you!!

• won1LayZFlip
        won1LayZFlip commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here! lol oddly enough I remember seeing your FreQ back in the day.

Well I didn't have internet back in the day and I did lose my data once after a dead Memcard. But I grabbed these directly from the games.
      ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪
      ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪
      ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪
      HrM0nXRokks

Comment

Man, after reviewing all these, I've come to the conclusion that Amp's customization sucked ass compared to the creativity you had with the FreQ maker. I don't know how I made mine look half decent. =P

Just looking at the two pics side by side it seems everyone's FreQ one is so much cooler.
        Last edited by XdeathSRK; 01-16-2016, 08:27 PM.
        I am Nick, this is my crap: YouTube & Twitch. My PSN is Xdeathsrk. Questions?

Comment

I took a couple recent pics. I still have a whole bunch from the Amplitude online farewell event as well :P I can post those sometime if people want to relive some memories that I captured...

Comment

• XdeathSRK
            XdeathSRK commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I recognize your FreQ one!

• Lil'Ruff
            Lil'Ruff commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll admit I wasn't the most social on either amp or freq. I did like playing online when I could tho. I have some pretty sick remixes on my PS2

• XdeathSRK
            XdeathSRK commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems like you weren't alone in lurker mode. I still think I recognize you though.

I doubt you'd remember my old account, but it was psionic++, sort of. Before I got a PS2 I was sharing that account with a former friend until I got my own PS2 and went with enigma++.

After going through about 6 more names, I got stuck with this one lol. Only reason I kept it is for convenience. =P

Here is my old FreQ! ^~.~^

Green Player takes the Lead!

Comment

Originally posted by XdeathSRK View Post
            Man, after reviewing all these, I've come to the conclusion that Amp's customization sucked ass compared to the creativity you had with the FreQ maker. I don't know how I made mine look half decent. =P

Just looking at the two pics side by side it seems everyone's FreQ one is so much cooler.
            I think each one had their perks. I liked the colors you could mess with and the 3D avatars to an extent. I mean, it was nice. I made an avatar inspired by the Selecta biocard on Frequency and it looked pretty sweet!

FreQ definitely had more freedom with the stamped-based avatars, and the one I use for my display pic on this forum is my favorite FreQ of all time. :P It was definitely limited with the amount of stamps you could apply before you reached the limit though. In a sense, that made creating your FreQ an artform in itself.

Comment

• XdeathSRK
              XdeathSRK commented
              Editing a comment
              I prefer the freedom of FreQ still. It was kind of it's own game trying to fit as much as you could into one av.

There's a PS2 game called Graffiti Kingdom I posted about here: http://www.amplitudeonline.com/forum...-amplitude-was

You make your own 3D models from scratch by just drawing on screen and use them in a 3D platformer. There's a limit to that as well, but it's all about gimmicking the system.

P.S. I definitely recognize your FreQ av from back in the day.

Here's my old original FreQ from baQ in the day! ^_6

Click image for larger version

Name:	13319855_1068766536523059_299816920739535692_n.jpg?oh=80d036eb11d845312e6a8a131b23baac&oe=57F9F37D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	3544

And here's my brand new FreQ after all these years! ^_6

Click image for larger version

Name:	13339586_1068767529856293_7933922103521630929_n.jpg?oh=ce588f67d3e3b6448b7519282820fdc2&oe=582FF165.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	3545
            Originally posted by XdeathSRK
            FreQs Helping FreQs

Comment

Working...
            X